June 17–July 30
Caramoor announces it’s 72nd Summer Season, June 17th – July 30th with 7 weeks of eclectic programming amidst it’s “one of a kind” setting in Katonah NY.
• The opening night concert and gala celebrating 20 years of Bel Canto at Caramoor with A Night of Italian Opera
• The American Roots Music Festival on June 24th
• A Chamber Feast in Three Courses on June 25th to honor Caramoor’s long time Managing Director Paul Rosenblum
• Pops, Patriots & Fireworks on July 1st, Bellini’s Il pirata on Saturday July 8th
• The all day Jazz Festival on July 15th presented in collaboration with Jazz at Lincoln Center
• The Summer Season Finale with the Orchestra of St. Luke’s, Pablo Heras-Casado conducting a program of Liszt and Schumann, Jean- Yves Thibaudet, piano
There are so many other treasures within: Guitar In the Garden, Artists in Residence, family Dancing at Dusk programs and more… Follow this link to see the complete Summer Calendar.
Members’ Pre-Sale: January 17, General On-Sale: January 23