The mansion is famed for its lavish and elaborate Holiday décor and was listed as one of USA Today’s Top Holiday House Tours. For this event, the mansion will be open to visitors and shoppers to walk through for a special reduced ticket price. This is the only weekend that the mansion is open for general admission during the season! Guides will be posted throughout the house to answer questions.
- Tickets for this weekend are for general admission – there are no guided tours of the mansion during the Holiday Open House.
- Tickets for general admission to Lyndhurst Mansion are $15 per person during this weekend only.
- Joint tickets for the Holiday Shopping Boutique and Lyndhurst Mansion Entry are $20 per person.
- There are no additional discounts offered.
- No exchanges or refunds are possible for this event.
Mansion entry hours are between 10 am – 4:30 pm, Friday through Sunday. Mansion closes at 5 pm.
The 2017 Junior League of Westchester-on-Hudson Annual Holiday Boutique will be held under the tent and in the Carriage House at Lyndhurst, Friday, December 1 and through Sunday, December 3. Over 55 vendors of unique and fine quality gift items will be participating.
- Tickets to shop at the boutique only (no mansion entry) are $10 per person, per day. Purchase on-site, day-of.
- A joint ticket for the Holiday Shopping Boutique and Lyndhurst Mansion Entry is $20 per person.
- Children under 16 may shop for free when accompanied by an adult.
Boutique hours are 10 am – 4 pm on Friday and Saturday, 10 am – 3 pm on Sunday.
Proceeds from the Holiday Boutique will support community outreach of the Junior League of Westchester-on-Hudson. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Nyack Hospital and Ossining Open Door Family Medical Centers. The Junior League of Westchester-on-Hudson is recognized as a not-for-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.